var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t), n = d.createElement(t);
n.src = "//paypal.adtag.where.com/merchant.js";
We have added our new Spanish Winter/Spring sessions for adults and kids with new early morning and Saturday Spanish classes . If you would like to learn Spanish but can't attend some classes we are now offering classes on-line. You can customize your learning schedule with face to face and/or on-line lessons. We just added a new tutoring session for Spanish 3 at South Iredell High School for the IB program.
We offer Spanish group classes for adults, children, preschoolers, home school students and schools .We also tutor middle school, high school and college students. For your convenience, we are also offering private foreign language classes and tutoring at your home, office, or any public place.
Our Spanish classes are taught by professional native speaking teachers who are passionate about teaching and helping our students to learn and enjoy the language. We help you to learn Spanish and foreign languages as accessible, fun, and easy as possible!
If you would like to start a Spanish Club at your child's school just contact us. Schools that would like to have our "Fun and Easy Spanish program" as part of the curriculum please let us know.
If you are interested in taking any of our Spanish classes we invite you to read the testimonials. If you would prefer to create your own group with your family, friends, or coworkers, just let us know!
Que Dios los bendiga! (God bless you!)
" It is a dream come true that every living soul should experience, along with planting a tree, writing a book….visit Macchu Picchu and discover the magic of Peru"
Are you interested in traveling to Peru and visiting Machu Picchu - one of the new 7 wonders of the world and the Amazon- one of the new 7 wonders of nature?. In Peru we have it all! Visit Contact Tours S.A.C. website. I founded the travel agency and it is still run by my family. It is considered one of the top travel agencies in Peru and has been in business for 28 years.
In honor of one of our past students, Caroline (Carolina) Sherrill, we are offering scholarships in her name, to children with health related issues who could benefit from the Spanish program. Our dear Carolina is on God's side. For those who were blessed to encounter her in their lives, she was a symbol of courage, love, kindness, and an inspiration for many.
Why study a Foreign Language ?
* Knowing a foreign language can help you to understand other cultures and contribute to making the world a better place.
* Knowing a foreign language will give you an edge in the job market, in career advancement and knowledge of your discipline. In this global economy, more and more businesses work closely with companies in other countries. They need workers who can communicate in different languages and understand other cultures
* Knowing another language and culture can open doors for you, bring enjoyment, and help you with your personal growth.
* Studying foreign languages will contribute to the development of your analytical, critical, and interpretive abilities. Some studies show a direct correlation between foreign language study and improved performance in verbal and mathematical skills.
Why study Spanish, Chinese, French or Portuguese?
* Spanish is the second and most popular foreign language in the country, one of the three most spoken languages in the world, and the demand for Bilingual Spanish-English speakers in the job market is currently high and only will continue to increase in the future.
* Mandarin Chinese is spoken by over 1 billion people around the world, about one fifth of the global population; and the need for bilingual English/Chinese people is emerging rapidly in the country and around the world.* French is one of the world's major international languages: it is spoken by over 200 million people in 43 countries, on five continents. Approximately 45% of English vocabulary comes from French.
* Portuguese is the seventh most widely spoken language in the world, spoken by over 210 million people . Knowledge of Portuguese is a very marketable skill, especially in commerce and banking. It's the official language of Brasil, a country with the eighth largest economy in the world.
Mooresville, Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville, Denver, Troutman, Statesville, Lake Norman Area, NC
Spanish Tutoring, tutor, one-on-one, private, group classes, corporate classes, preschools, schools, home-schools, interpretation, translation